Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Faith and Health Journey

Welcome to "My Faith and Health Journey Blog"!! I started this blog to be able to share my journey with my health and weightloss and encourage others who might be going through the same struggles I have been going through all my life.

This will also help me stay accountable, it's different when you put it down. It's permanent, I'm tired of saying I'm going to do something and not follow through with it. I know I'm not the only one that struggles with that, especially in trying to eat right and exercise.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you come back soon! I love encouragement so any you can give would be great. Any tips or exercise routines or recipes please share.



I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.  And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:1-2


In His Grace,
Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment