Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 1: End of the week Update

Sorry this is late, should have posted last Friday.

Whew....I made it through week 1, couldn't have done it without God's help of course.  Thank you Becca  for all your encouragement, your a doll!

Fitness:  It was hard week, and still is. But it's a little easier this week. I was able to workout everyday except for Sun and Monday. I was feeling very fatigue on Sunday and Monday and my body was telling me I needed to rest. I'm still waiting on my Fitness program it should be arriving anytime, that's exciting. So I am continuing doing the 40 min Turbo Fire starter workout.

Food Choices: I was good up until Sun/Mon, I made a few bad ones. But it's ok, this is only the begining, I can't expect overnight changes. I wish the cravings would just dissappear, but through prayer and crying out to the Lord, I know I can overcome this. I just need to be better prepared.

Thanks for your encouragement....

7 comments:

  1. Amen sis! Prayer is powerful...:-) I am here for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it sis you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe..thank you sweet sis!! I had so much fun yesterday! I can't wait to do that again! We rocked the workout, right?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovelies, for the encouragement, means alot and is very encouraging! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! I love that you have this blog!! You have been such a great encourager for me and so I hope to return the favor to you! Give yourself some grace and a little patience! View it in light of 60 years instead of 1 week. Slow and steady wins the race. Love the Turbofire etc programs and I think you will have great results with that!!
    Blessings
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Clare thank you so much!!! That's a blessing, praise God..you always encourage me sis! I will def give myself grace and patience, it's just hard though. Great tip to view it that way. God less you sis!!

    ReplyDelete