Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week 2 {again}/Week 3

I have no video to post this week for the end of Week 2. I had a bad week all the way around last week, only worked out twice. I got a sinus infection and had other personal things going on. So decided to do week 2 over, do over! LOL....

Fitness: My waistline stayed the same, well actually I think I gained 1 inch. Yikes......oh well, yesterday I picked myself back up and got moving. Did HIIT 15 min video Turbofire and it felt so good. I actually didn't get tired though, I noticed I had better endurance, which is weird because I hadn't worked out since last week. I started Week 2 over, except for yesterday I was supposed to do Fire 55EZ but I couldn't bring myself to doing it, ended up doing HIIT15. But tonight I will be doing what's on the schedule and following through the whole week {LORDWILLING}. If nothing else comes up. Pray for me that nothing does. :)

Health: Or lack there of. I didn't really change anything, but probably added last week. I did juice about 2-3 times so that was good. I need help in this area....... :(

I will post an update video at the end of the week or the weekend. Thank you...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne,

    I, too, am back-on-track this week. I completed 3 days of THE FIRM and am on schedule for their 30 day kick-off schedule. It does feel good to work out!

    I've neglected to record my eating habits at http://www.myfitnesspal.com, but will be sure to get back to that as well today.

    Thanks for your accountability! Keep going! You can do it. When it comes to food, I need to remember that if I'm "craving" it's often not food that I really need, but rest, love, time with God, etc.

    Blessings & Prayers, Renee
    http://renee-joyjourney.com

    ReplyDelete