Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Challenge and Update!!!

Hi y'all!!!

I've missed being on here and sharing my fitness journey....but I needed to take a sabatical from social media. I'm back now and am excited to share a New Fitness Challenge I joined! Wooho!!



Hop on over to PEAK313 and give Clare a visit and check it out.

Her goals and passion for this challenge is to get you into God’s Word which holds the keys to getting us Living & Active! I love it!

I love what she says in her spiritual goal section: "My faith lays the groundwork for everything I do and the upkeep of my body and health is included in that!" And I totally agree with this...this is why I started this blog to share this very thing. Our faith comes first then the stewardship over our bodies.

Here is a challenge goal, starting next week, she has laid out:

CHALLENGE GOAL: Memorize the new weekly verse/Soul Food (as well as maintaining prior weeks) and do the key challenge.

If you would like to join us go check out her website at the link above or here . I will be sharing every Monday my journey through this!!

Update on my fitness journey: I am still doing Turbo Fire, on week 6...woohoo!! My good eating habits are imporving. I definitley have seen a differnce in my endurance and strength. Although, I have been battling fatigue {more often} and joint aches {more often}. And I've managed to push myself through the pains of it, takes alot of determination. By God's grace...He is seeing me throught it.  I believe I have found out what all that is deriving from, what's the cause of me feeling so weak and fatigue all the time. Me finding this out has been an answer to prayer, because I'm tired of feeling tired all the time and my body feeling like it just can't anymore. I for sure thought that working out and eating healthy would help me. Which it has some what, some days are good and some days are worse. I've been to numerous Dr's over the years and have blood tests and for them to tell me it's just wear and tear or me getting older or it's normal. I just had a hard time believing that, I know my body and something is just not right.  I have been praying about it daily, more so now because it is affecting me more each day. And recently a very close friend of mine sent me some information, without her knowing what I really have been going through, about a particular thing I have. And it made sense it answered alot of my questions about my health.  I will share this on another post here or on my other blog ,when i confirm this may be the cause. But I have a good inclination that it is the cause. It seems its the only logical answer for me right now.  I will let you know when I do post it.

Praise God I am still able to do the daily exercises and eat better!! He is soo good!

By His Grace,
Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment