Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 2 - Living & Active: Dedicated Daily



I've made it to week 2, by the grace of God...thank you Jesus! I love this weeks memory verse. This is a verse that is near and dear to my heart. Being a recovering worry wart, this verse helped me many times.



You can download this printable at Peak 313 here, I love it I printed it out and keep it close to my computer. She has some great info on her website, so be sure to go check it out.

Physical:
Well this week the workouts went good. I changed some things up a bit at the end of the week and incorporated running back into my routine. I miss running and since it's a little cooler in the mornings and evenings..it's time to start up again.

Spiritual:
I am in the word daily, first thing I do {this is just me, everyone is different}. And I started a new on-line bible study with Good Morning Girls, so that's very exciting! Last weeks memory verse is a good one.

Though one may be overpowered....satan loves to defeat us when we are alone
Two can defend themselves.........someone is there to help you and encourage you along the way
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.....having the Lord as center of it all is the best covering ever.

I'm excited for this week and all that it entails!!

God Bless your journey...

In His Grace,
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Yay for making it to week 2 -- I'm participating in the GMG Bible Study this fall as well. It's so awesome! Enjoy your week!!!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha! Don't you just love the study, I am getting so much out of it and also the encouragement from the ladies as well. Are you taking part in this challenge {living and active} as well?

    Blessings & Grace,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete